February 02, 2015

Big On You Valentine

It's February already!  Where has the time gone?  I feel like January just flew by - our fabulous weather in Calgary and a vacation certainly didn't hurt!  I have a confession - I haven't actually been posting this past week!  My blog was taking care of business while we were away.  We just got home from a family trip to Carlsbad, California (and LEGOLAND!) with my parents.  I'll update more on that this week - it was a blast!

Meanwhile, here's a great masculine valentine card to share with your sweetheart this year!  It's no secret that I love the "Big On You" stamp set from the new Occasions 2015 catalog, so it should be no surprise that I'm featuring it again!

The bold graphic lines and colours make a great masculine card.  Throwing it together with washi tape and a stapler makes it dead easy, too!

Oh, and since we're confessing things - I totally took this photo because I'm in love with my new ottomans.  Eek!  Red herringbone!  My bright, fun living room is finally starting to come together.  I don't mess around when I say I've got a crush on colour!  I live for brights.  :)

See you again soon!

(Ed note:  The washi used is just retired - my apologies!  It was from the Project Life accessory kit for the holidays.  However, the Stacked With Love Washi features great black and white choices and is linked below for your convenience.)  



No comments:

Post a Comment