May 11, 2015

Maritime DSP - Little Boy Scrapbook Page

I've been a traditional scrapbooker for a loooong time.  When Project Life came along, I was a skeptic - although admittedly, I was quickly won over!  It takes a HUGE amount of time for me to complete a layout and I'm chronically behind.  Project Life is changing that in a major way.

That said - I still like to complete the occasional traditional layout with my favourite photos!  This picture of my son was taken in the fall, just before his third birthday.

Today's "Get It Before It's Gone" feature is the beautiful Maritime DSP - you'll want to hoard this one, for sure.


The "So Sweet" sentiment from Hello Life and a custom-sized tag add a bit of text to the page without having to journal.


Those sweet little Coastal Cabana stars?  From the 2013-2015 In-Colour Sequins!  Grab those babies for $3.25 before they sell out!


You may have noticed in the first photo that there were two little picks next to the page.  I was bundling up a birthday gift this weekend and thought it would be nice to create a little bit of decor to brighten up the kraft-coloured wrap.  An old Paper Pumpkin kit to the rescue!  This little pinwheel came together in a flash, and a die-cut mustache and "Birthday Boy" flag (from Hooray It's Your Day) complete it.  So easy!  



That mustache framelit is retiring, too - and it's on sale!  Another bargain at under $5.

Click here to check out the entire Retiring List - and click the links below to shop my online Canadian Stampin' Up Store 24/7.

Cheers!  

1 comment:

  1. This is cute Shannon! Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete