May 14, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: A Happy Hooray!

It's Thursday, and you know what that means around here!

Triple-Up Thursday is a weekly feature where I share a set of three 3x3" cards made with one stamp set and five colours.  And this week, I'm SO excited to be using A Happy Hooray, one of many fabulous stamp sets on the retiring list.  I absolutely adore this set (actually, I'm quite surprised I haven't used it from a Triple-Up yet!)  It's SO easy to work with.  I can sit down without planning or thought and crank out cards with these stamps, no problem, every time.  And it's so simple and pretty, it works for everyone.

Today's colour pallet is a little fancier than usual, because I've included gold as one of the colours!  The other four are Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Melon Mambo, and Mossy Meadow.  



I just love all of these cards.  My 3x3s go in my stash to tuck inside customer orders, and I'm so excited to pass these ones alone.  They're simple to create, but the gold touches give them a stepped-up look!




A Happy Hooray is only available while this catalog lasts, and only guaranteed available until May 26; and, the wood-mount is 20% off! Click the links below to shop my online store 24/7.

Have a fabulous day!  I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment