June 01, 2015

Project Life - 2014-2015 Card Collections

Are you jittery with anticipation for the new catalog tomorrow? Eek, me too!  I'm trying to pass the time today so I decided to double-post.

When the retiring list came out, my immediate gotta-have-it items were the retiring Project Life card collections.  I've just started using Project Life to document my family's memories, since everything has been on my hard drive for (literally!) forever.  We've never had a photo album!  We're LONG overdue, and Project Life makes it so easy.  I started with my son's birth in 2011 and completed that calendar year in a couple of hours.  Amazing. 






Most of the card collections in the current annual catalog are not only retiring, but they're on sale.  For HALF PRICE, dudes.  HALF PRICE.  Run, don't walk, to my online store and grab them today!
I wanted to share a couple of layouts so you can have a peek not only at some of the cards in the collections, but also how easy Project Life makes documenting your memories.

Okay, enough chatter - let's go back to watching the clock, shall we??  :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment