June 05, 2015

You're Great!

I've talked before about my son and I crafting together quite regularly - it's one of his favourite hobbies (um, parenting WIN!) and something we love doing together.

We have a new system, he and I - he usually sits on the floor and plays with whatever supplies he's chosen while I work at my desk, so I've taken to just saying "buddy, can you pass me some stamp sets?"  He picks out a couple of sets, and I put something together with it.  It's a fun little challenge for me and he loves having the autonomy to choose things he likes.

For this card, he picked the brand-new I Think You're Great, plus Amazing Birthday, Gorgeous Grunge, and Perfect Pennants.  That dude has impeccable taste.

Here's what I came up with.


I love this combination of Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, and Hello Honey.  It's just so fun and bright.

I might regret this idea of my little buddy choosing my stamps once my new dinosaur stamp set arrives... or else you'll be seeing a LOT of projects with it!

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Shannon! I'm gonna come visit so we all can play! Boys too!

    ReplyDelete