July 19, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin: Thanks A Latte!

July's Paper Pumpkin arrived on my doorstep this week and IT. IS. AMAZING.  Easily one of my favourites (and yes, I know, I say that every month - they're constantly outdoing themselves!)  It included two of my favourite things - succulents and tea (or coffee, if that's more your cup!)  My husband laughed and asked if they were taking a cue from our house - I have little sedum succulents and hens & chicks potted in teacups on my windowsill.  :) 

This kit included the supplies for 8 cards as shown below - with various sentiments and succulents (and some steam, a teabag, etc.)  So cute! 


And of course, I never make them ALL exactly the same as the kit - I always use the box of supplies to play on my own, too!


Shuffling those same pieces around creates a totally different card!  I'm going to have SO much fun playing with this stamp set.  

Want to get your own bright red box of fabulous craft supplies delivered each month?  Click the links below to shop online and add your Paper Pumpkin treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment