December 18, 2015

TGIFC34 - Holly Jolly


Happy Friday!  This has been a long and stressful week and I am SO happy to see the weekend!  I kind of goofed this challenge in a big way, but it worked out in my favour.

See, here's the problem.  This week's challenge is... Holly Jolly!  


So cute, right?  Well apparently I got a little excited last month and I mixed up White Christmas with Holly Jolly Christmas... so this card was ready WAY in advance.  What can I say?  I love a little Holly Jolly! 


Holly Jolly to me is bright, fun, festive and cheerful and that's exactly what I wanted to accomplish with this card.  I hope you love it!

You know what *I* would love?  If you joined us this week at TGIF Challenges!  This is such a fun challenge and I'd love to see you play along with!  Check out the site for more inspiration and get to work, dude - Christmas is a'coming!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! It is so bright, and fun, and cheerful! Such wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete