January 12, 2016

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Good morning, friends!  While you're reading this, I'm on my way to Montego Bay!  I am SO excited for a week of fun in the sun with a group of fabulous ladies - can't WAIT!

I have a quick and fun card to share with you today - posts will be a bit sporadic this week, but I've got some great stuff coming up (including an Artisan Blog Hop on Thursday) so you'll want to make sure to stop by!

Today's fun card came almost immediately after cracking open the It's My Party DSP Stack - it is a HUGE bundle with so many amazing prints - 24 of them, to be exact!  Wow!


They came together so easily with the Amazing Birthday and Balloon Celebration stamp sets to make a quick and easy birthday card; you could mix this up with any DSP and make it perfect for any recipient!

Have a fabulous week - see you Thursday for the ADT hop!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment