March 14, 2016

Totally Awesome and Picture Perfect

Hello friends and happy Monday!   I decided to take a big step out of my comfort zone and create something very un-Shannon today - and to use three almost-untouched Occasions 2016 stamp sets in the process! 

The hummingbird in Picture Perfect was calling my name, so I stamped him in a combo of Pool Party, Bermuda bay, Daffodil Delight, and Island Indigo to get a beautiful combo of blues with a bright yellow throat.  This little guy is so fun to play with - the colour combos are endless and each is more fabulous than the last!  


I paired him with Timeless Textures and Grateful Bunch to create a bright, springy, girly card.  Not my usual style, but I like the way it turned out - and let's be honest, we all need a card like this every once in a while!

I'll see you again tomorrow for something VERY "me," then again on Wednesday for another Artisan Design Team Blog Hop - we've got a fantastic line up for you!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment