April 13, 2016

There's Always Time for Tea!

Hello friends!  A few weeks ago, my fabulous upline hosted a team Shoebox Swap; each of us was to design a simple card that would be perfect for a class, using only current products.  Given my total love of tea and my recent obsession with the Nice Cuppa set, I knew what I was going to go with!  


I decided to create with a mix of my go-tos and my never-touches - the vintage buttons and the Blushing Bride cardstock don't get a lot of action in my room, but they combine perfectly with my go-tos, like polka dots, blues, and Typeset DSP!  These cards can be whipped up in under five minutes... and 90% of the time is just cutting out the teacups!  Perfect for batch-creating for friends or for swaps... OnStage is just around the corner, after all!

Cheers,
Shannon


1 comment: