May 02, 2016

It's YOUR Party!

Hello friends!  It's shaping up to be a beautiful week here in Calgary - I hope yours is off to a fabulous start, too!

My aunt recently celebrated a big milestone birthday, and there's no better way to let someone know you're thinking of them than a homemade card - 65 is pretty special, so clearly it called for something blingy and bright and fabulous!


Not going to lie; the Large Numbers framelits are basically a cheat-code for birthday cards; they make it so darn easy that you feel like you've conned someone into doing the hard work!  My vision was silver and hot pink, and the Melon Mambo star pattern in the It's My Party DSP was a perfect fit!  If that doesn't scream happy, I don't know what would!  

This gorgeous DSP is (sniff, sniff!) another retiring favourite - with 24 designs as fabulous as this, you won't want to miss out.

The next two days have some exciting posts on deck; I've got an International Blog Hop with the fabulous Ms. Kylie Bertucci tomorrow, then an Artisan Design Team blog hop on Wednesday.  My projects are ready and I'm so excited to share some brand-new In Colours and DSP with you!

Cheers,
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment