July 18, 2016

Buzzing by to say hello!

Hello friends!  Happy Monday... I hope your week is off to an amazing start!  It's shaping up to be a beautiful week here in Calgary, which is much needed after the monsoon-like rain we've had recently.  My garden is grateful for the water, but we are all needing some sunshine these days!

Today's card is a simple one that would be perfect for any special person in your life, young or old.  I love the little bee in the Shooting Star stamp set, and it was so fun to create some sparkly vellum wings for him!  The "A Little Foxy" DSP stack has a great set of grey and white prints, and this bold stripe was a favourite.


I love that this stamp set includes the large bee and the tiny one - so cute to stamp some little details in the background!

Thanks for popping in today!  I'm off to get ready for a stampin' event tonight - can't wait!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment