September 20, 2016

Barnyard Baby Boy

Good morning, friends!

When you get in a crafting pickle, and you just can't seem to find the inspiration to create, what do you do to help?  I like to look through Pinterest or at design magazines, hoping something catches my eye to inspire me... but when push comes to shove and I just can't get there, I'm not above CASEing - I find that remaking another designer's card with Stampin' Up! supplies is one of the easiest ways to bust that funk!  This is one of those cards.  I found it on Pinterest, and it was designed by Vicki Wizniuk and made with another company's stamps and supplies.  I just LOVED her card and couldn't stop ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it, and I needed to make my own... Stampin' Up! style, of course!


Barnyard Babies was definitely what I needed for this one, and I loved the little cow!  I used Dapper Denim, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzaz for a fresh and bright baby boy colour scheme, with some touches of Smoky Slate.  I love this colour combo.

I brought in a couple of small touches from Celebrate Today as well as Thoughtful Banners to help with that sweet sentiment and those darling stars in the background.  Have you noticed how much mileage I've had from Thoughtful Banners?  That set is a must-have!  

Enjoy your day today!  

Cheers,
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment