February 23, 2017

Think Pink - Fancy Friday Blog Hop

Hi friends!  We're back for another Fancy Friday blog hop!  So happy you've joined us.  You're probably coming from the extremely wonderful and incredibly talented Cindy Schuster, and you're now visiting me - Shannon in Calgary, Canada.  Our little group of friends and Stampin' Up! demonstrators is thinking pink this month - cotton candy, puffy dresses, and all things girly!  

Confession:  I struggled with this BIG TIME.  I am entirely not a girly-girl (like WHOA.  Everything I own is black and I don't even know how to french braid) and going pink was tough!  I like pink as an accent colour, sure, but not as a focus!  I made several cards and decided to share the one I liked the most.  The others may come at a later date!  

I dug out several of my new stamp sets to try for this hop, and I ended up going with Chase Your Dreams.  I wanted to use the adorable hand-drawn castle for a pretty pretty princess birthday card!  Castles, pink, and glitter seemed like a great combination, so I got to work with those.


I was kind of on to something, right?!  I mean, it's not MY style, certainly, but I suspect a little girl might love it.  I mean, I'm guessing... I don't KNOW any little girls, but still.  Ha!  



The peek of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and the coordinating iridescent sequins just make it something extra special; the perfect bit of "bling" for a little princess.  I have to say - in the end, I had a lot of fun making this card!  I might CASE it again... but in blue next time.  :)

Let's hop over to the always-awesome Jeanna Bohanon and see what amazingness she has for us today!  Take it away, Jeanna!
Thanks so much for coming by today - I hope it was a fun one!

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada? I'd love to help you create!
Click the links below to see the items used to create this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment