April 16, 2017

Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day FOUR!



Good morning, friends!  How is your weekend going?  I'm so glad you're taking some time out of your day to join our blog hop - we are on day four of ten, and we're so glad to be sharing some sneak peeks of brand new products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue!  

I've been sharing a LOT of the Wood Textures DSP the last few days, so I'm taking a bit of a break from that today.  These two cards are linked together with one of the new In Colours for 2017-2019; can you spot it?

I'll confess: I absolutely flipped when I saw Lemon Lime Twist.  It is BRIGHT, it is BOLD, and it is FABULOUS!  It's no secret that I love bright, fun colours and Lemon Lime Twist will be part of my go-to collection without a doubt.

I kept mixing and matching it into all kinds of colour combinations.  It worked beautifully with Pool Party for a unisex birthday card; this fun card uses the brand new Celebration Time stamp set.  It also has coordinating framelits to make life a little easier!  


That card was the first sample I made for my display board, and this next one is the last one I finished.  Funny how that happens - I couldn't resist going back to Lemon Lime Twist again and again!  

This next card has what might be my favourite colour combo of all time - Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Crumb Cake.  I've used the Wood Words stamp set once again to create this fun card.


The adorable cluster of stars, the scratched heart, and the sweet sentiment - all in one set!  I really, really love Wood Words - and there's more of it to come still!  Just wait... :)

Are you seeing one more little sneak peek in this second card?  Just under the sentiment is a peek of a new punch - the Ticket Tear Border Punch makes a darling trim!

Let's go visit Tanya again - and don't forget to hop with us again tomorrow!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you again tomorrow for more of the display stamper fun!  
A note about my product list below: as the brand new items are currently unreleased, I'm unable to link to them in my online store.  I recommend jotting down the names of your favourite items so you can check back when the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalogue goes live on June 1st!  Others - like the Grosgrain Ribbon - are retiring and only available while supplies last.  Hurry!  You don't want to miss out!  

Cheers,
Shannon

The Display Stamper Blog Hop includes:

Shopping in Canada?  Use the links below
to shop the products used to make this project.





3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this colour, even though I am not a Brights girl. I LOVE the use of Wood Words on the second card Shannon. I am seeing a lot more possibilities now TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda being a dork all by myself in front of my computer clapping at these cards. The first one.... I'm in freaking love. Your colors... they make me gush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this one somehow! I want that stamp set so bad! Totally jealous and lemon lime twist is my new boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete